Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fibroid Tumors Ovarian Cysts Please Help!?

Please help!? - fibroid tumors ovarian cysts

I recently had the following symptoms: pelvic pain and lower back pain in the area, where have my ovaries, I go to the toilet more than usual, and suddenly have enough weight that my clothes no longer fit not won. I have in front of the pill for almost a year, but recently my periods have been lighter than usual. If you have any idea what could be? Ovarian cysts? Fibroid tumors? I have an appointment. with my doctor, but I was just here to ask for advice.

4 comments:

kinndee7... said...

Ovarian cysts can be very painful if it did break, but not swelling (I had over the years, the diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome)
Fibroid tumors, perhaps ....
Take your follow-up appointment with your doctor, hope all is well

Kristin said...

So it is good that your goin to the doc. I do not think something is really wrong. We hope you feel better, I really do not know what to say because I'm not a doctor, but I think your right. God bless

chiliswo... said...

You might have an ectopic pregnancy, but could also be a dozen other things. Everything you get here the view - your doctor will give you the facts.

tha1deyl... said...

which could be preganat

Post a Comment