Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wooden Swing Set Blueprints And Material List How Do I Sell A Complete Wooden Swing Set Which Includes 1 Slide And 3 Swings?

How do I sell a complete wooden swing set which includes 1 slide and 3 swings? - wooden swing set blueprints and material list

I want to sell, but the person who take it apart and take home? Or should I remove? If I can purchase one knows what everyone saw.

7 comments:

daddynar... said...

Try craigslist, because local and you have to worry about sending wouldnt fight. Make sure that you have a picture and send it. In the state of the ads, which have come to recover it, but they charge you more if you give them

Mr.H22a said...

List on eBay and make sure to disassemble and pack up and ensure that the buyer for freight based on the weight of the item.

jst_curi... said...

Only the room is as it is, and the problem of the buyer pick it up and do what we must do to return to your Web site, sold

abluhero... said...

What is taken apart, or allow them to decompose in the purchase or photograph it.

abluhero... said...

What is taken apart, or allow them to decompose in the purchase or photograph it.

Noah T. Hall said...

Craigslist provides local listings of free internet classified advertising, or spam. Loading ... you'll like it!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.ht ...

Really said...

My neighbor just sold his. She put an ad in the local kindergarten. The buyer is presented with a pickup truck and just moved intact.

Post a Comment