Monday, January 11, 2010

How Long Can People Live After Thyroid Cancer How Long Can Someone Live Who Is Diagnosed With Thyroid Cancer?

How long can someone live who is diagnosed with thyroid cancer? - how long can people live after thyroid cancer

I have a dear friend with papillary thyroid cancer diagnosed. It has already been made and will undergo further treatment in the future. My friend is still in its 30 principles and has children. She is very optimistic and lives life to the fullest. But somehow I'm worried for them. I do not know how long you (live as in the case of other cancer patients) and wanted to spend more time with his quality / and close the gap to compensate for the lost time.

5 comments:

vickylee... said...

It is very difficult to say without more information. Often the surgery and the future of all cancer can be removed, often with the level of thyroid hormones, which have been adjusted because of the thyroid gland are associated with reduced.
His friends quoted after the trial to discuss things with her. Were also tested to see if the cancer has spread.
Can come from the sound of things, his optimism, your next appointment.
Maybe you should think about your concerns with her. It can assure you. Best wishes to both.

elisabet... said...

Thyroid cancer is usually not fatal. My mother had surgery and where it took 80% of thyroid medication has been taken now to offset what should be Tyro. Do not worry too much!

inkspott... said...

Got it. I was diagnosed last year and had my thyroid removed March. I read about treatments and opted not to make any of them. Thyroid cancer is very slow growth. Even if the tumor is removed, you can still live long. I was also in my lymph nodes. Quite frankly, I think I had my thyroid removed when he had done more research. I have since tried levothyroxine and problems had to lose weight, even if they say that my values are good. I am also tired all the time. I have a replacement therapy. If your friend has not yet withdrawn thyroid, tell him / her research - research - research first! When you retire, you go with the face taking a pill every day for the rest of his life. It has examined a lot of time to alternatives. You can also send a message inkspotter2000 in yahoo for any questions about my experiences.

simplych... said...

Do not worry, your friend is not likely to suffer from this type of cancer, and it is unlikely to survive .. 80%, this good.Sorry, I hope this is SOON.S quick surgery on the thyroid can be purchased is a good solution.

clcapote said...

My niece has cancer of the thyroid and is an opera singer. He had surgery and is very good. My mother and my father died of lung cancer and the risk of lymphomas, respectively, is high. Years after surgery had more than 2, she was only 26 years, but runs very well. His doctor said that if the cancer is doing their best to get there. Your curable. She's fine. "Good luck.

Post a Comment