How can I find a vet that will spay,neuter rabbits in Oklahoma? - spay and neuter
I need help, I live in the vicinity of Sayre, Oklahoma
Can a veterinary and spay rabbits find neutral.
Here you find? So, how can I know whether it is good and not just
donging inexperienced.
I can just an hour's drive.
Thanks
1 comment:
Hello ... I have the awareness and showing rabbits for 10 years. I never recommend spayed and neutered rabbit at all. It is very difficult, in the heart of rabbits with heart failure and it is good in the middle of surgery and anesthesia, and they handled it a lot of pressure on their weak points in common. So really, it's a waste of money and above all an unnecessary risk of pain and for rabbits. In fact, only one question answered, the other day where someone says that money will be neutered in the middle of the dead. So please take this into consideration before making a decision. I do not want to sound bad here, but I see people are not always the true story of rabbits, and without giving reasons. Most veterinarians, rescue groups and others are very poorly informed and take things unhealthy, and deadly to rabbits for the people. Hope this helps, and please do not hesitate to contact me with questions.
Post a Comment