Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Credit Card Deals Currently, What Is The Best Credit Card Deal On Transfering A Balance?

Currently, what is the best credit card deal on transfering a balance? - best credit card deals

In thinking of the transfer of balances on my credit card to another card, which is currently the best deal, so a loss of 20.0% APR or less? I have seen a 32% APR to Citi Bank, for instance, but that's not much in my book.

4 comments:

traffic8... said...

CITICARD have their interest rates well.
here try to compare all of them.
http://www.bestcreditrates.net

sobefobi... said...

I'm not exactly a credit card, but I transfer balances to another credit card if it 0%. If you have something credible, is not difficult to make a credit card that they offer.

It is often said, change 0% for a year and then to a percentage based on, for example, 10%

sobefobi... said...

I'm not exactly a credit card, but I transfer balances to another credit card if it 0%. If you have something credible, is not difficult to make a credit card that they offer.

It is often said, change 0% for a year and then to a percentage based on, for example, 10%

Tim said...

Check discover.com 0% for a year or so.

Post a Comment