Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ceramic Pasta Bowls What Difference Is There Between Using A Baking Dish (ceramic) And Baking Tray (metal)?

What difference is there between using a baking dish (ceramic) and baking tray (metal)? - ceramic pasta bowls

I am really add very slowly, things in my kitchen. Lately, I've done the things that we say to use the recipe in a casserole dish, but I only used a metal baking tray, on the contrary, it seems to still be in order. The last thing I did was a lasagne, it was cooked on a metal plate. This evening, I cook pasta in the oven, the metal tray as usual, and I hope it goes well. But I remember my mother always used for ceramics, what are the advantages of this situation? Should I invest in one, there is a reason why you should not use metal for food like that? I thought the difference could be that easy to burn food in a metal tray, but my meal did not have anything I'm not sure now.

2 comments:

L.A. said...

Casserole dish is a dish for a cake, pasta or casserole used typically 9x13 inches. You can glass (Pyrex), ceramic or metal. The manufacture of ceramic heat better, require less cooking time, glass, and metal (when it's dark take longer metal). I have every one. A glass, what you use most often, because I can see what happens there! I have a ceramic that I use for pasta or chicken in the oven or in the oven, and one of the metals that you want to use the least.
And to my knowledge:
A hot plate will pan pan as a baking sheet or May rolled cake or pizza. I mean cookie sheet for baking cookies, oven fries, pizza oven. Some subjects oven not parts for them.

Hope this helps!

hmah said...

In general, my "bake" flat ceramic food because it is much easier to clean, have to be used in the table, again left on the left in this store in the fridge and warm it. You can cook in the metal, but if I really think it is better and easier to do think on a ceramic plate.

Post a Comment