Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Cake Sparklers In Toronto Birthday Cake/pud For Dec 25th?

Birthday cake/pud for dec 25th? - birthday cake sparklers in toronto

10 is not my son for Christmas and every year I tried to get a birthday cake is too heavy on the Christmas day.Last year I had a tour with torches all pofiteroles Within over.Does Fab someone has the idea? someone a little too hard, but I need a special thanks!

5 comments:

petermur... said...

Birthday on Christmas Day! It is hard for him - combined show:) My birthday is Christmas Eve, so I know the problem!

Anyway, I found some sites with some ideas that might be useful:

I like the idea of a pizza on this page - but it is real fruit. I know that not eating my 9-year-old son! :

http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/special/ ...

http://www.bhg.com/bhg/slideshow/slideSh ...
(Click through the slideshow of photos on this website and click on the photo) recipe.

Good luck with it - Happy Birthday and to his son.

gensler9... said...

How about a cookie with a cake. A batch of cookies with chocolate chips and bake as a loaf of cookie in a round pan. Decorate with powdered sugar, butter.

Or how about a cake decorated cake in the shape made of something fun, like SpongeBob or a big M & M.

Sarahz said...

EHIC cake or ice cream would be good to try this dessert with milk!
http://www.kraftfoods.com/jello/recipe.a ...

bharnett... said...

Noel has rolled a culture of excellent Christmas cake - cake like a newspaper - the entire process, but fantastic. You can also use a ready-made one in Williams Sonoma

mariusri... said...

I have a nice light recipe for chocolate cake. And its a never fail if you beat the egg whites until stiff.
CHOCOLATE CAKE
8 eggs
4 tablespoons flour filled
4 heaping tablespoons cornstarch
4HEAPED tablespoons powdered sugar
2 teaspoons powdered PAN LEVEL
Pinch of salt
Vanilla 1TEASPOON
3 c. packed tablespoons cocoa powder
Separate the eggs, egg whites PUT THE GRAND ARC, and beat well, until peaks form when the whites are stiff, slowly add the powdered sugar, all against the clock.
Now, slowly, sometimes in the bud. Then, finally, add dry ingredients to the idea of doubling. At 180 for 12 minutes. When cold, cover artwork, and chocolate cake with chocolate shavings.
Very nice and LITE this cake.
ENJOY

Post a Comment