Do you send a highlight tape to the coaching staff or recruiting person? - basketball coaching videos
I want to play in college basketball, so I want to take a picture and submit evidence to go to universities. Where do I send the video directly?
Do you send a highlight tape to the coaching staff or recruiting person? - basketball coaching videos
I want to play in college basketball, so I want to take a picture and submit evidence to go to universities. Where do I send the video directly?
2 comments:
Well, I, your hope, recruited by these schools and have requested the tapes. I say this because you do not see a strength coach for the film. Most personal training at the university level, there is one area that each recruited Coach (Assistant Chief through). Finding the coach who recruits in your area or position, and send it off. You may wish to contact the coaching staff first visit.
Send the tape to the Recruitment Coordinator. Everything happens for them. Once you review the tape, passing the full potential of the car. Please send the tape directly to the trainer, except that the recruiting coordinator anyway. Coaches are usually too busy with something else at the time, come see all the bands that
Post a Comment