Monday, December 7, 2009

Physical Therapy Aide Cover Letters What Is The Basic Salary Of A Physical Therapy Aide In Nigeria.thank You?

What is the basic salary of a physical therapy aide in nigeria.thank you? - physical therapy aide cover letters

I received an e-mail from the Federal Medical Center, who was recruited as a physical therapy assistant in Nigeria, Abuja. that offer high wages and good benefits.

2 comments:

Ayo A said...

U $ $ $ if not paid, regardless. I just sent $ $ $, someone in Lagos and exhcnage is 125 to 1 How can Naira U sure that will be enough?

Moreover, if u have to accept the job, has written papers. u really do not want horro stories about people who have returned to jobs and employment at the end to hear, it is offered.

cautiously.

Becky P said...

that looks like a scam. I would be very cautious anykind so provides.

Post a Comment