Sunday, December 13, 2009

Signs Of Hodgkins Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Hodgkins Lymphoma?

Do I have Hodgkins Lymphoma? - signs of hodgkins lymphoma more condition_symptoms

I still have a very bad pain in my shoulder every time they drink alcohol. I know it is a sign of lymphoma. I had no other symptoms. Last Monday, I went to my GP gave me a chest x-ray on Tuesday. On Thursday, I received a call from the hospital asked me to go for a scan on Friday. This morning I received a phone call asking me to go see the consultant tomorrow.

Of course I'm panicking, what is happening so fast. I see the consultant tomorrow is a doctor in the chest, not an oncologist, but I feel better. I'm so afraid that I have cancer. I heal a child 6 months to, and I really wanted a baby, but not if it is sterile to cancer, chemotherapy, probably makes me.

4 comments:

Atlas said...

I've never heard of a sore shoulder as a symptom of lymphoma. It is usually for HL after a painless nodes under the arm, neck or groin, or if you experience symptoms such as unexplained weight loss, severe night sweats, fatigue and a tingling sensation tested in all the above.
No reason to panic. Alcohol dehydrates the body and can cause discomfort and pain. Drink lots of water and take supplements linseed oil.

Lymphoma is a relatively rare cancer. You're probably right.

Edit-I just read and saw the pain after the alcohol is a symptom, but very rarely. Thus, after a common symptom of a rare disease is not something to excite themselves about. :)

Atlas said...

I've never heard of a sore shoulder as a symptom of lymphoma. It is usually for HL after a painless nodes under the arm, neck or groin, or if you experience symptoms such as unexplained weight loss, severe night sweats, fatigue and a tingling sensation tested in all the above.
No reason to panic. Alcohol dehydrates the body and can cause discomfort and pain. Drink lots of water and take supplements linseed oil.

Lymphoma is a relatively rare cancer. You're probably right.

Edit-I just read and saw the pain after the alcohol is a symptom, but very rarely. Thus, after a common symptom of a rare disease is not something to excite themselves about. :)

Me said...

I am not a doctor, so do not know, but if not go to an oncologist, not that I care about. I know their concerns hard, do not change it. Just try to keep your spirit up there tomorrow and see what happens. Good luck

Me said...

I am not a doctor, so do not know, but if not go to an oncologist, not that I care about. I know their concerns hard, do not change it. Just try to keep your spirit up there tomorrow and see what happens. Good luck

Post a Comment