Monday, December 14, 2009

Continents Shower Curtain How Can I Teach My Daughter To Love Herself Despite The Circumstances?

How can I teach my daughter to love herself despite the circumstances? - continents shower curtain

I am a young single mother of a child. Although he knew that his father was sick, he slept w / b / c of loneliness and low self-esteem. I accept the consequences of my actions. However, I do not think like that, like my daughter. I do not want them to have an unhappy life b / c her parents are immature and irresponsible. However, you can shower with love and affection, I know you always feel empty inside b / c of his father and his family do not worry. I feel powerless to improve my situation b / c I come from a broken family. I do not know the men in my family to live b / c it on another continent. I have no brothers or male friends. I'm with a friend of B / C afraid they might be abused. Also can not marry or have children, b / c I have an incurable STD to. I do not want my daughter had the same decision I make as a poor young woman. What can I do to ensure today and tomorrow, it will be a confident, successful and happy woman, although I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment