Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xbox Live Credits False Disc Error For CoD4 On Xbox Live. Campaign, Credits, Arcade, Etc All Work Okay. Multiplayer Gives Error?

False disc error for CoD4 on xbox live. Campaign, credits, arcade, etc all work okay. Multiplayer gives error? - xbox live credits

I know that my hard disk is not scratched, damaged or soiled in any way. As the title says, I can play single-player campaign very well. The arcade mode, race against time, credits, select the task, and every single option in the menu screen Call of Duty 4 works fine. Only if you "multiplayer" gives me the "disk unreadable" error (an error, I found that Microsoft every time the leg may) take cover on the back.

The first time you start the game, you can hear the work aloud to Xbox ... Even if it is a good sign, because I know it works. Every time you "multiplayer" You can hear the hard to come by and by to stop, until the time machine can not stay off (just stop), big noise at work.

This only happens every time you "Multiplayer". What happened here? And yes, before you ask, I have a valid Xbox Live account of gold. My connection is good. Everything works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment