Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ok To Play Basketball With Thrombotic Hemorrhoids Ok Im 15 And I Play Basketball And I Wanna Bulk Up In Muscle Size?

Ok im 15 and i play basketball and i wanna bulk up in muscle size? - ok to play basketball with thrombotic hemorrhoids

in 15 i play basketball and the rest of my team are huge compared to me they are older. IM 6ft1 and 11stone and a height thats pretty crappy compared to the weight you need to know what exercises I do to get more, but not going so great, i cnt. I'm not exactly a week, compared to people my age, but I have otherwise I would get a higher court time this year. OK, so what should I do?

2 comments:

Brendan said...

Get a personal trainer and not just focus on the work the upper body. However, upper body, curl bar and dumbbells, and throw in some bench press and bench press exercises with some of the shoulder.

Kestraii said...

If you are the arm muscles, and then only Spank the Monkey.

Make sure you switch hands, but do not want that one arm bigger than the others.

Post a Comment