Will he ever be the same? can i get over this...? - snowmobile in truck
so I recently learned that my friend, I lived with more than a year, something really stupid. We had a special relationship, we understand very well, has good partnerships, and have so much fun together, are essentially the best of friends. I've always been good so good to him, and until a month ago for me. the only problem we had a bit of selfishness and money. We were both in school as far as I graduated in May, so my priority was for us, as much as we can to save our department, and so on. purchased but with the pressure from his father and his best friend, have a lot of toys recently, my friend always bothers me, a new motorcycle, truck, snowmobile, etc. to buy. And he got mad at me because I do not agree with him and assist. porting So I just university and into a depression, because I went to school diploma, but it could not afford it and find it difficult to make a good full-time job had .. .
1 comment:
The wheel was important to him than you.
What are you talking about your place in your life? You really want to be in a relationship with the nature of this kind?
Post a Comment