Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Clipart Narrator In Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat A Boy?

Narrator in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat a boy? - joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat clipart

My school chose Joseph as a major musical production this season. I always thought that the narrator would play a funny role, but I've heard played by a girl. Does anyone know otherwise? I sing the part an octave lower, and still sounds good. He threw a man like the narrator? Or was it done? Thank you!

3 comments:

Corky said...

I'm not saying you could not do this, but it is doubtful that the child be issued by the narrator. The main reason is that it completely), no other piece on the program for women (except in the line of storytellers. It would be unfair to throw the only female and male roles.

In other words, why not for Jose? Or better yet, Potiphar and Pharaoh? All the male parts in this show is awesome. The brothers are also very impressive. Three of them have great solo songs, and they all have short solos throughout the show.

Break a leg!

Anna D said...

The narrator is a man of origin - I played an old hard drive with the narrator by a man. Thus, there is certainly no precedent - but like the previous answer said, if the narrator is a man, then there is no decent parts for women is hard!

Anna D said...

The narrator is a man of origin - I played an old hard drive with the narrator by a man. Thus, there is certainly no precedent - but like the previous answer said, if the narrator is a man, then there is no decent parts for women is hard!

Post a Comment