Monday, February 8, 2010

Knee Pain When Ovulating Am I Pregnant? PLz Help Me To Know.?

Am I pregnant? PLz help me to know.? - knee pain when ovulating

I had my last LMP on 15 March and normal ovulation and had sex with her husband in those days. On 5 April in the morning I had a sharp pain in the abdomen and uterus. It was like something I wanted to go. Then I discovered that day.It ovulation simulator was my introduction had I felt so abandoned. Today 12th March I had a temperature and a bit of leg and knee pain. These monkeys are pregnant? Still no time. plz tell me.

3 comments:

kyzaz_23 said...

It is entirely possible. But the only way we know for sure, the APT or go to the documentation and get bloods done. All the best

Super Undie Man said...

I do not know whether they are .. Nobody knows where you are. A test is how to be your doctor. GEE. Parents are the parents in your belly, The Gods of PREGNANCY here.

Kylie L said...

Testing a urine test should tell you. I've heard of these signs of early pregnancy, but they are later in pregnancy.

Post a Comment