How severe can the symptoms of gastroenteritis be in a dog? - gastroenteritis more condition_symptoms
After a visit to the emergency vet, they told me that my dog has a temperature and an infection of the stomach by vomiting, wheezing, and symptoms of lethargy, I am back in the day, if not encouraged ... They were given antibiotics and do not sleep much during the day and for ever ... Is this normal for a dog with this diagnosis and drugs that it will make your dream?
8 comments:
If a definitive diagnosis of your dog stomach and intestines? It is basically a fancy name for indigestion. My dog is on a regular basis because she eats this shit out, acorns, dirt, etc., then ends with diarrhea and vomiting.
Once a case is serious enough that there is blood in the stool and began to vomit. Vets give drink to combat dehydration and to stop a shot for the vomiting. I usually send them home with metronidazole for gastro-enteritis, which is not his dream, but side effects are nausea, vomiting, weakness, anemia, liver damage, blood in urine, and loss of appetite. They also give your sucralfate in a mixture, is in the stomach, ulcers cover, is the only side effect of constipation.
Your dog is probably lethargic because he was so bad and dehydration, too.
Depends on your prescription drugs will depend on if it is to make your dream come true or not, probably because she is sick and not good.
Check your paPancreas to make sure I had an attack of pancreatitis? Your veterinarian will perform blood tests to rule out this possibility. What's yours?
I hope your dog gets better soon. usually takes about 2 weeks to return to normalcy.
Make sure that your dog receives no food EVER, which contribute to stomach problems. And if you go to a sensitive stomach dog food, that's what I do today that the "Recipe: low residue dog food, I gave should help. Your request must dehydration, hopefully your vet gave him fluids under the skin with this to help.
Good luck to you, I know this can be a nuisance if the dog is sick.
EDIT: The food is not something you should eat your dog can now enjoy the next few days when it feels better than to eat the meals too "small" one. A dog may be too long without eating and not starving. So, do not give your dog food for a day or two. They are always instructed me to my vet.
This can not and do not kill dogs. The best advice I can give is to go the food down, but do not panic if you do not eat. The key is that all water sports 15 minutes. Every 5 minutes or so to pinch and pull the skin on the back of the neck (not a bad start) once to see how long it takes off. If this is the case immediately shes ok. However, if one does not directly slow vets wait until tomorrow Please, because it means that you are dehydrated and slowing down of the worse it is. I have a puppy from 6 weeks to 3 weeks the same thing. It is not nice. If after another, as he would like thank you and good luck x
God, it must be worrying for you. I can not help you, but, but I feel for you. I love my dog (and it happened), but their children, and when you see how they are in pain and not ask what the problem is that feels so helpless. I really hope he gets better. Good luck xx
Hello, yes, that was my dog have the same last week, gave him the arms of dried pasta antibitoics, injecting tablets for pain after pain, snoring. My dog responds to 3 Make sure not to get dehyrated, eat small amounts of boiled chicken and rice. It was very quit smoking, sleep disturbances, low energy, stomach pain, not at all happy little Pomeranian.
I think that makes feel bad Gerneral your dog more sleeply good for us, we want to set up and sleep. If it were not for 5 days.
You do not have the cause? it could still eat a lot, so that the plants in your garden can lead to the so be careful. I have my child in a kind of soft bone to chew food, I've stuffed pets at home, so thats a no no from now on.
I hope she feels better soon, lots of water and TLC.
The biggest problem is dehydration drink something. If it still does not sleep and back to the vets
Get the dog to the vet - if you do not immediately - go shopping for the Department of baby food and get some Pedialyte - is electrolytes. You can simply fill out a syringe and directly laterally into the drink into the mouth of your dog if you do not. You need to force fluids and now.
Lift the lips and gums - pale? If you get a little dark molasses or syrup and put a little on your language.
None of this is an alternative FP attention, but may help short term.
Make sure it comes back - even if it seems a little better. Gastro-enteritis, the experience is often "light", but can be much heavier, depending on the age and condition of the dog. A small chicken may help to eat a dog, foster, including chicken-related drinking water. In one case, the vet gave my dog medication to promote sleepiness, only the disease cycle. If she had been drinking and had no pain, Stop Sleeping Dogs Lie, until next time ... Good luck.
Some donated drugs to dissolve the stomach can make your dream come true. Gastroenteris can be very severe and potentially fatal if it prevents them from eating and able to absorb nutrients. If you are interested, please call your veterinarian.
Post a Comment